Select a Category
Bags & Accessories...
Shoe Zone Retail Limited "The Promoter".
Terms and Conditions of the Competition
1. All entrants must apply online or in store, only one application per person may be made and each applicant must provide a valid forename, surname, e-mail address, gender and age in order to enter the Competition, "the Draw ".
2. The Draw runs from 2nd October 2016 to 12th November 2016 inclusive and is free to enter. For the avoidance of doubt the 12th November 2016 is the "closing date" and any entries received after this date will not be processed and not included within the Draw.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years. Any prize won by players found to be under the age of 18 years will be declared void. The Promoter reserves the right to require the applicant to provide identification to establish the age of the entrant.
4. Shoe Zone Retail Ltd will use the contact information provided by entrants to administer the competition and to keep entrants informed (via email) of any promotions and/or offers relating to its products from time to time.
5. There will be five winners of each Prize who will be the first five valid entries to be selected at random from all entries received.
6. The winners will be notified by email "the Notification Email" within 2 months of the closing date.
7. The winners are required to respond to the Notification Email within 15 days of the date of the Notification Email being sent to claim their prize, in order to be provided with the Love2shop Vouchers. Failure to respond will result in the prize being void and a further winner being selected.
8. The winners will be entitled to Love2shop Vouchers up to the value of £100, from the closing date of "the Draw".
The Prize Conditions
1. Five winners will be given Love2shop Vouchers up to the value of £100 each, to spend as they wish.
2. The vouchers will be valid for at least 12 months starting from the closing date of the "the Draw ". Further details will be listed on the winners individual vouchers.
3. Love2shop Vouchers are accepted at a number of stores nationwide, for further information please click here
4. All prizes are subject to availability.
5. The winners must agree to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
6. Shoe Zone Retail Ltd accept no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or email communication.
7. In order to participate in "the Draw", players must accept these Terms and Conditions and that the decision of Shoe Zone Retail Ltd on all matters concerning this draw will be final. No correspondence relating to "the Draw" will be entered into.
8. Shoe Zone Retail Ltd reserve the right, at our own discretion to disqualify any individual from entering the Free Prize Draw for failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or the standard transactional terms and conditions of Shoe Zone Retail Ltd.
9. Shoe Zone Retail Ltd also reserve the right to cancel or amend this competition and/or terms and conditions at any stage without prior notice, if deemed necessary in it's opinion or any circumstances arise outside it's control. Employees of Shoe Zone Retail Ltd who are employed, or were employed for some time between 2nd October 2016 to 12th November 2016 are excluded from entry and all entries received from employees falling within this category will be held void and disqualified from entry into the draw.
10. The Competition is only open to residents of the UK.
11. There is no cash prize alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
12. This draw is being operated by Shoe Zone Retail Ltd, Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE1 2LH, "the Promoter". The winner’s name and county will be published on the website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.