Are you looking for an exciting Apprenticeship opportunity?
If you want to work your way up in the business, apprenticeships could be the next step for you…
We are offering a wide range of programmes from Retail to Head Office.
Do you have:
- Minimum age of 16
- GCSE’s (or equivalent) in Maths & English, if not then don’t worry you will be helped to achieve Functional Skills Level 1
- A can do attitude?
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Are you hard working?
- Do you like a challenge?
If yes, then an apprenticeship could be for you!
What’s in it for me?
- 12 month training programme, depending on progress
- Working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Vocational Skills Qualification
And it doesn’t end there...
- Full support will be provided through your course
- Prospects to study further
- Opportunity to gain a permanent position
- Gaining confidence and knowledge
- Attaining personal skills such as team working and communications skills
- Get paid while you study your apprenticeship