Select a Category
Bags & Accessories...
services to you and how you may use this website.
TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
These terms and conditions of sale of goods (referred to below as “Terms of Sale”) relate to items
supplied to you through this website www.shoezone.com
(referred to below as the “Site”) and should be read in conjunction with the which shall also apply.
You should understand that by registering and/or ordering any of the goods on the Site, you agree to be bound
by the Terms of Sale. In these Terms of Sale references to “you”, in the case of a person under
18 years old placing an order, include references to the relevant parent or guardian, being the cardholder,
or PayPal account holder,or Amazon account holder, who actually places and pays for the order on the child’s behalf.
2. Information about us
The Site is operated by Shoe Zone Retail Limited (referred to below as the “Company”, “we”
or “us”) and the Company is registered in England & Wales under company number 148038 and
the registered office address and main trading address of the Company is Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road,
Leicester, LE1 2LH, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our VAT number is 372138852.
3. Your status
By placing an order through the Site, you warrant that you are a resident of the United Kingdom,
the Channel Isles or the Isle of Man and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you
are at least 18 years old.
4. Formation of the contract
5. Description and price of the goods
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Site at the time you place your order.
We will not charge any of the payment methods listed until we have accepted your order and we send you an order
7. Delivery & risk
8. Your right of cancellation
10. Data protection
11. Applicable law
disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to
take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom or your country of residence provided it is the
Channel Isles or the Isle of Man.
Last update:18th November 2016
the website www.shoezone.com (referred to below as the “Site”), and your relationship with Shoe Zone Retail Limited
(referred to below as the “Company”, “we”, “or “us”). Please read them carefully
1. Information about us
The Site is operated by the Company and the Company is registered in England & Wales under Company number 148038
and the registered office and main trading address of the Company is Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road, Leicester,
LE1 2LH. Our VAT number is 372138852.
2. Site Use and Access
3. Amendments & Information
5. Password & Security
6. Intellectual Property
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on
disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your
own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may
not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on
the Site without written permission from the Company.
7. Your Use of the Site
8. Availability of the Site
9. The Company’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
10. The Company’s Liability
11. Processing your Information
By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
12. Site Transactions
Contracts for the supply of goods or services formed through the Site or as a result of visits made by you are
governed by our Terms of Sale.
13. Third Party Websites & Linking
14. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
15. Advertising & Sponsorship
Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that
material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to
you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
16. Applicable Law
and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings,
you must do so within the United Kingdom or your country of residence provided it is the Channel Isles or the Isle of Man.
17. International Use
The Company makes no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside
the United Kingdom, the Channel Isles or the Isle of Man and accessing the Site from territories where its contents
are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom,
the Channel Isles or the Isle of Man you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
18. Trade marks
SHOE ZONE and certain other marks are registered trademarks of Shoe Zone Retail Limited or their suppliers.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Last update: 1st June 2011
2. Personal information collected
3. Use of this information
4. Sharing this information
5. Information automatically collected from your computer
7. Information about other products and services
10. Linking to third party websites
11. Your rights
12. Contact us
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating
to your personal information, or you wish to inform us of changes to your personal details held by us you can do so
by sending an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at Shoe Zone Retail Limited, Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE1 2LH.
1. Product Review Request
2. Store Reviews
3. How we use this information
4. Right of withdrawal
STORE FEEDBACK PRIZE DRAW
1. Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw
2. Prize Conditions
SUPERMUMS PRIZE DRAW
Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw
1. All nominators must apply online via the online nomination form on the Shoe Zone website and must provide a valid forename, surname and e-mail address for both themselves and the nominee that they have chosen to submit in order to enter the Prize Draw, "the Draw ".
2. SuperMums commences on Wednesday 21st January 2015.
3. There will be one winner crowned Shoe Zone’s ‘SuperMum’ each month until further notice.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on the 16th of each month thereafter and this decision is final.
5. Shoe Zone Retail Ltd will use the contact information provided by nominators to administer the Prize Draw and to keep nominators informed (via email) of any promotion and/or offers relating to its products.
6. The winner will be informed via email within seven working days of the draw date and will then have seven working days to respond, before an alternative winner may be drawn.
7. Each winner will win £200 in vouchers of their choice from a national organisation. E.g. SpaFinder, Love2Shop, Virgin Experience Days, Amazon, Thomson or any chosen Supermarket.
8. Any rude, abusive or spam posts will be discounted.
9. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents only.
1. All prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
2. The winners must agree to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
3. Shoe Zone Retail Ltd accept no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or email communication.
4. In order to participate in “the Draw”, nominators must accept these Terms and Conditions and that the decision of Shoe Zone Retail Ltd on all matters concerning this draw will be final. No correspondence relating to “the Draw” will be entered into.
5. Shoe Zone Retail Ltd reserve the right, at our own discretion to disqualify any individual from entering the SuperMums Prize Draw for failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or the standard transactional terms and conditions of Shoe Zone Retail Ltd.
6. Shoe Zone Retail Ltd also reserve the right to cancel or amend this Prize Draw and/or terms and conditions at any stage without prior notice, if deemed necessary in it's opinion or any circumstances arise outside it's control. Employees of Shoe Zone Retail Ltd are excluded from entry and all entries received from employees ill be held void and disqualified from entry into "the Draw".
7. This draw is being operated by Shoe Zone Retail Ltd, Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE1 2LH, “the Promoter”. The winner’s name and photo will be published on the website.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Last update: 18th November 2016