Shoe Zone Limited "The Promoter".
Terms and Conditions of the Competition
1. All entrants must apply online or in store, only one application per person may be made and each applicant must provide a valid forename, surname, e-mail address, gender and age in order to enter the Competition, "the Draw ".
2. The Draw runs from 23rd March 2014 to 26th April 2014 inclusive and is free to enter. For the avoidance of doubt the 26th April 2014 is the "closing date" and any entries received after this date will not be processed and not included within the Draw.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years. Any prize won by players found to be under the age of 18 years will be declared void. The Promoter reserves the right to require the applicant to provide identification to establish the age of the entrant.
4. Shoe Zone Ltd will use the contact information provided by entrants to administer the competition and to keep entrants informed (via email) of any promotions and/or offers relating to its products from time to time.
5. There will be one winner of each Prize who will be the first valid entry to be selected at random from all entries received.
6. The winners will be notified by email "the Notification Email" within 10 working days of the closing date.
7. The winners are required to respond to the Notification Email within 15 days of the date of the Notification Email being sent to claim their prize, in order to be provided with the Voucher Code in time to commence with the 12 month prize period. Failure to respond will result in the prize being void and a further winner being selected.
8. The winner will be entitled to order products from the Shoe Zone Ltd website (www.shoezone.com) up to the value of £300 over a 12 month period, from the closing date of "the Draw". If it is not practical for the winner to use the website the Promoter will arrange for a suitable alternative method for the winner to claim the prize.
The Prize Conditions
1. The winner of the free shoes will be given a voucher for use online or in store which will allow them to purchase up to £300 of products. This voucher code must be entered at the online checkout or presented instore every time a purchase is made.
2. The voucher will be valid for 12 months starting from the closing date of the "the Draw ". Any credit left on the voucher code after this date will be deemed as void.
3. Shoe Zone products will be delivered to any UK address free of charge with our STANDARD delivery option.
4. Shoe Zone Ltd standard terms and conditions apply to each transaction and these are available at www.shoezone.com.
5. All prizes are subject to availability.
6. The winners must agree to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
7. Shoe Zone Ltd accept no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or email communication.
8. In order to participate in "the Draw", players must accept these Terms and Conditions and that the decision of Shoe Zone Ltd on all matters concerning this draw will be final. No correspondence relating to "the Draw" will be entered into.
9. Shoe Zone Ltd reserve the right, at our own discretion to disqualify any individual from entering the Free Prize Draw for failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or the standard transactional terms and conditions of Shoe Zone Ltd.
10. Shoe Zone Ltd also reserve the right to cancel or amend this competition and/or terms and conditions at any stage without prior notice, if deemed necessary in it's opinion or any circumstances arise outside it's control. Employees of Shoe Zone Ltd who are employed, or were employed for some time between 23rd March 2014 to 26th April 2014 are excluded from entry and all entries received from employees falling within this category will be held void and disqualified from entry into the draw.
11. The Competition is only open to residents of the UK.
12. There is no cash prize alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
13. This draw is being operated by Shoe Zone Ltd, Haramead Business Centre, Humberstone Road, Leicester, LE1 2LH, "the Promoter". The winner’s name and county will be published on the website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Meet the Lucky Winners of our Previous Competitions
Congratulations to Pearl Lewis
Pearl received a £100 Shoe Zone voucher from us when she entered a competition that we ran with Women's Weekly magazine.
"I just wanted to thank you for my 'Shoe Zone' voucher for £100 that I won in your recent competition that you ran in the Women's Weekly magazine. I have had great fun spending it on some lovely shoes and bags. What better prize could a girl want than being able to add to her shoe collection! Buying from Shoe Zone on line is easy and being able to exchange or return to a local store makes it a perfect way to buy shoes and bags. I bought two pairs of lovely sandals size 9 which turned out to be so generous in size that really I only needed an 8. I took them to a local Shoe Zone store (Camborne in Cornwall) where the extremely helpful and friendly lady in charge exchanged the sandals for me. I will recommend buying from Shoe Zone to all my friends."
Congratulations to Kashif Raza
Kashif received his £300 credit note to spend in store on 30/01/2013.
Congratulations to Emma Hawthorn
Emma received her £300 credit note to spend in store on 10/09/2012.
Congratulations to Gillian Pierce
Gillian received her €350 credit note to spend in store on 05/09/2012.
Congratulations to Shannon Syett
Shannon received her £300 voucher to spend online on 27/03/2012.
Congratulations to Bryony Wilson
Bryony collected her prize at our Livingston store on 18/03/2011.
Congratulations to Donna Nicholas
Donna collected her prize at our Chester le Street store on 21/01/2011.
Congratulations to Leanne Downes
Leanne collected her prize at our Hove store on 15/12/2010.